Andover Curbside Leaf Pickup
Our curbside leaf pickup service is billed at $70.00 plus $1.00 per min/man at the job.
On average most yards are about $90 to $130 for each pick-up, depending on the amount of leaves/time. This cost includes any disposal fees. Remembering the hints below will help keep your cost down.
Andover curbside leaf pickup
- Whenever possible call to schedule at least one week prior to putting leaves at the curb (the more lead time the better we can do our best to accommodate your needs). It is much faster and cheaper to vacuum a leaf pile the same day it is put on the curb before it begins to settle.
- Never put leaves on a curb with running or standing water. This greatly increases removal time and price.
- Remove sticks, rocks, and other debris. These items will clog the machine and add a significant amount of time, which will add to
- Make your pile high rather than long. This will require less moving of the truck thus saving us time and you money.
- Please remember to pile leaves where our truck can have easy access. We must pull alongside a pile and not back up to it. Our vacuum hose is only 8 feet long Piles wider than this will require additional raking which increases the cost.
- Please do not put leaves under low branches or power lines. Our trucks need at least 12″ for clearance.